Pacific County Courthouse

  • Pacific Country Courthouse

When traveling through South Bend, take a quick detour to photograph this wonderful 1910 National Historic Place. At a cost of $132,000 (in 1909 dollars) the courthouse, dubbed by the local paper as 'The Gilded Palace of Extravagance', was designed by C. Lewis Wilson and Company of Chehalis, Washington, under the direction of County Commissioners John R. Goutler, Ray Wheaton, and Howard M. Wilson in 1909.


Phone: (360) 875-9334

Address: 300 Memorial Drive, South Bend , WA 98586