Eden Valley Guest Ranch
Located in pristine Northeast Washington, Eden Valley Guest Ranch provides lodging via deluxe cabin rentals. Perfect for family vacations, memorials, reunions or romantic honeymoon vacations, Eden Valley Guest Ranch rewards travelers with affordable, relaxing and comfortable accommodations.
Guest cottages are spaced out over 24-acres and are perfect for small gatherings such as corporate or spiritual retreats. Guests enjoy meals catered by the Eden Valley Lodge.
This family resort is located just 10-miles east of Oroville, Washington in the picturesque Okanogan Highlands and is both child and pet friendly. Eden Valley Lane is maintained in a packed condition to accommodate motorcycles, bicycles and sport cars.
Eden Valley Guest Ranch features:
- Eden Valley Trail System - Miles of trails exclusively for guests.
- Eden Valley Horse Hotel - Guests may bring their own horses.
- Play area - Large sand pile and toys for younger children plus a basket ball hoop with concrete pad for kids of all ages.
- Picnic area - Tables, chairs, BBQs, and campfire. We supply the wood!
- Ample parking - Any size vehicle including class-8 trucks
- Dark Skies - Call for a free schedule.
- Winter Activities - Tube Hill, plus trails for cross country skiing, snowshoes, and some trails and fields for snowmobiles.
Photos via Eden Valley Guest Ranch