The Keller House is a spacious, modified bungalow-style house and an excellent example of the English Craftsman movement. The house and furnishings cost $12,000, $5,000 for the home plus $7,000 for the furnishings. The house features over a dozen pieces of Gustov Stickley furniture that was purchased for the house when it was new.
The charm of the Keller House centers around the lack of modernization. It was one of the first homes in Colville to have electricity, which came to the city in 1903. The Keller House was built in 1910. The Young’s and Keller’s were the only people who lived in the house.